For your convenience you now can order books to the 24-hour self service book machines in two places – K. Donelaičio St. 8 / Lydos St. 2 or Radastų St. 2. We invite you to order the desired publications and pick them up at the device which is most convenient for you at any time of the day.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE BOOK MACHINE
- Order the desired publications, as usual, online at ibiblioteka.lt
- When ordering publications, do not forget to indicate that you wish to pick them up at the book machine (A or B).
- Choose one of the two specified book machines.
- Come to pick up the publications only after receiving an SMS message, which will indicate the book machine, the door code and the period of storage of the publications.
- You can pick up publications ant time within the specified storage period.
- Book machines are not intended for the return of publications.
- You can return the books to the library at the address K. Donelaičio St. 8 / Lydos St. 2 or self-service facilities located at K. Donelaičio str. 8 / Lydos St. 2 (at the entrance to the library) and Radastų st. 2 (next to the Knygomatas).
If you have any questions, contact tel. 8 37 324 443, 8 37 324 357 or e-mail by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.